Thursday, June 21, 2012

temporary separation

Where do I even begin? 
How do I even attempt to explain the past 6-9 months of my life?

I abandoned my blog.
Obviously.
And now I'm back.

A LOT has happened.
Earth shaking, life changing stuff has happened.

Let me begin by saying that I left Greece.

I tossed and turned over it for nights.
I cried.
I didn't want to leave.
And in the spur of the moment, I booked a ticket back to California.
It just felt right deep down in my stomach.

I'll get in to more details as the days go on, but here is a brief update
I traveled to the island of Zakynthos, Greece in September
I spent Thanksgiving in Budapest, then took a trip to Vienna and Bratislava
I surprised my family by flying back a few days before Christmas
and

I GOT ENGAGED!

More details to come in the following days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: