Tuesday, October 11, 2011

fashionable denim?

This year I have been seeing a lot of denim
dresses
tops
jackets
vests
I couldn't really picture myself wearing any of them though.
I think because this fashion nightmare is what I picture everytime I think of anything other than denim pants
so I passed on making any denim purchases.
While going through my closet today
I found an old, cropped denim jacket that I bought back in high school.
(I had my family bring it to me this summer)
Yet I haven't worn it since high school.
So, I considered either donating it or tossing it.
Then, I came across these images on Pinterest.
Denim vests looking stylish and fresh!

Why not give my jacket a makeover instead?
So I did.


It was easy-I just took a pair of scissors and cut off the sleeves following along the seams.
Hopefully my new vest gets more wear than my old jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: