Friday, October 21, 2011

my current obsession: pinterest

So I recently discovered Pinterest
and have fallen in love.

Pinterest is a "vision board-styled social photo sharing site where users can create and manage theme-based image collections".

Basically, you can upload, find and share photographs of your favorite things and categorize them into vision boards.

I use it to keep track of recipes, inspirations, crafts, ideas, outfits, items, and images that I want and like
as well as the sites they come from.
It makes it easier than Bookmarking everything on the internet.

Some of my vision boards include themes like Holidays, Dream Wedding, a Wishlist, Outfits, Quotes, Fitness Inspiration, Home Decor Ideas, Places I Want to Visit,  and so on.

If you haven't checked it out yet
go there now.
They also have an application for the iPhone.
It can become addicting,
but I think you'll thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment