Friday, April 8, 2011

Three Month Check-In

Yesterday was the 7th.

I've officially been in Europe for 3 months.
Three.
Tρία. Tres. Trois.

Can you believe it?
I hardly can.

I love it here.

I've been having the time of my life,
but there are still a few things I miss in California
mainly my family and friends.

But also...
-My car
-Lawns and the smell of freshly cut grass
-Bloody Marys
-Spicy boneless buffalo wings
-Spicy chicken sandwiches (Chik-fil-A)
-Flamin' hot Cheetos
-Frank's RedHot sauce
-Ranch dressing
-Mexican food (Chipotle, Chevy's chicken quesadillas & strawberry margaritas)
-Sushi
-Normal store hours
-The mall
-Going to the mall/super market/Starbucks in my pajamas and it being totally acceptable

Just to name a few.

Feel free to send me any of the above mentioned items.

You will be my new best friend forever if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: